This is the Linux app named Axiom 3D Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Axiom-Sdk-v0.8.0.0-RC1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Axiom 3D Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Axiom 3D Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOpen-source, cross-platform 3D rendering engine for .NET and Mono. The Axiom Engine is a high-performance C# port of the powerful OGRE engine and provides full support for DirectX, OpenGL and XNA on Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Other Audience
.NET/Mono, OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, DirectX, GLUT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/axiomengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.