This is the Linux app named B2B Phone whose latest release can be downloaded as b2b_phone_1.0_bin-src-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named B2B Phone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Experimental open source project, which aims to test possibility of VoIP calls "from browser to browser". Main part is Java application implementing UDP hole punching, which is sent to both clients using JWS. See it online in action at project homepage
- VoIP "from browser to browser"
- powered by JSpeex
- UDP hole punching
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/b2bphone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.