This is the Linux app named baretorrent whose latest release can be downloaded as baretorrent-0.4.0-windows-x64.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named baretorrent with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project has been moved to https://launchpad.net/baretorrent. There will be no more new releases on sourceforge. The web page is at http://baretorrent.org.
This is a portable BitTorrent client with basic features along with support for extensions. The most recent release (18-jan-2013) is 0.4 for Windows, Debian 6.0.6, Ubuntu 12.04 and OSX 10.6.8.
Only one extension is available so far: a simple server that is compatible with how the uTorrent WebUI adds torrents. Therefore, Firefox extensions such as BitTorrent WebUI++ work fine for adding torrents. See http://baretorrent.org/ext.html.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/baretorrent/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.