This is the Linux app named basE91 whose latest release can be downloaded as base91.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named basE91 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
basE91 is an advanced method for encoding binary data as ASCII characters. It is similar to UUencode or base64, but is more efficient. The overhead produced by basE91 depends on the input data. It amounts at most to 23% and can range down to 14%.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Assembly, C, PHP, AWK, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/base91/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.