This is the Linux app named basic_numerical_methods whose latest release can be downloaded as basic_numerical_methods_win64_install_3.0.17.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named basic_numerical_methods with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A practical tool (for students and engineers) to foresee the result of calculus exercises.
Calculation and visualization numerical methods for nonlinear equation, ODE, integration, linear system, polynomial fitting,.....
- Easy, intuitive GUI;
- Compute roots of nonlinear equations (Bracketing methods (Bisection, Regula-Falsi) and Open Methods (Newton-Raphson,fixed point and secant));
- Solving systems of linear equations (Direct methods (Gauss) and Iterative methods (Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel));
- Polynomial approximation calculator (Lagrange, Newton's Interpolating Polynomials);
- Calculate numerical integral (Trapezoidal, and Simpson's 1/3 and Simpson's 3/8 rules);
- Solve first order ordinary differential equation (Euler, Runge-Kutta and Kutta-Merson);
- Plot the original expression and result within a given range;
- English and French GUI.
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/basic-numerical-methods/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.