This is the Linux app named Batch Renaming Utility whose latest release can be downloaded as install_bren_0.4.a.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Batch Renaming Utility with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Batch Renaming Utility
Batch Renaming Utility - GUI and console tool for batch renaming using user defined templates. User templates can contain 'user tags`to extract `file ACM DateTime, Exif and Id3 information. bren - is written using wxWidgets framework.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bren/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.