This is the Linux app named BCU SDK with eibd whose latest release can be downloaded as bcusdk_0.0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BCU SDK with eibd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BCU SDK with eibd
BCU SDK is a C based, high level development system for creating programs for EIB/KNX BCU devices. It includes the GNU toolchain for the m68hc05 architecture (m68hc05-gcc, m68hc05-gdb, newlib). Bus access is possible using multiple methods.
- KNX/EIB bus access
- Development for BCU1/BCU2
Advanced End Users, Developers
C, C#, C++, Java, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bcusdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.