This is the Linux app named BDD compression whose latest release can be downloaded as bddcompression.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BDD compression with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An algorithm for compression and decompression of Binary Decision Diagrams will in many cases reduce the size of the BDD to 1-2 bits per node.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bddcompression/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.