This is the Linux app named BEE to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as beard_2.1.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BEE to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BEE to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe BEE Project is a suite of tools supporting Business Intelligence project implementation including ETL tool and OLAP server and a thin client. The ROLAP server ensures multipass SQL generation and powerful cache management (utilizes MySQL RDBMS).
Advanced End Users, Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Science/Research
Web-based, X Window System (X11)
MySQL, Oracle, Other network-based DBMS, Perl DBI/DBD, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.