This is the Linux app named Benchmarking SQL Testing whose latest release can be downloaded as BENCHMARK.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Benchmarking SQL Testing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Benchmarking SQL Testing
The main objective of the benchmark is to enable an environment that provides reference information needed to support research within the area of Mutation Analysis SQL, with an emphasis on search techniques for reducing databases. The Benchmark was built and available with two different scenarios, each scenario has its own characteristics and can be used independently of each other.
Basically each scenario consists of a database Production (BDP) large volume that simulates a real environment and a database of Experiments (BDE) that contains information about SQL, Mutants and results of experiments with random instruction methods. The reference value is nothing more than a set of data bases. The first scenario has the structure and the generated data for the specific benchmark, the second is its structure and data obtained from an actual application.
Science/Research, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sqltesting/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.