This is the Linux app named BencHTTP whose latest release can be downloaded as benchttp-1.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BencHTTP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BencHTTP is a utility to test the performance of HTTP servers under load. It is highly configurable via simple script files and allows extensive customisation of HTTP requests. The current server performance is continuously displayed during the test.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/benchttp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.