This is the Linux app named bign.lib , a C big number library whose latest release can be downloaded as bign.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named bign.lib , a C big number library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
bign.lib , a C big number library
DESCRIPTIONA C library for big numbers. bign.tar.gz is the set of library files. Expand it wherever you want. bnstart.html is a beginners guide. buserdoc.html is definition and complete instructions. Everything works.
- math elements, trig, exponentiation and inverses
- C code
- accurate, complete, versatile, fast
- documented for a user
- platform and compiler independant
- testbed - demonstrator included
- also version with assembler for GCC and derivative compilers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bignlibacbignum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.