This is the Linux app named Biogenesis Color Mod whose latest release can be downloaded as ColorMod2_00.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Biogenesis Color Mod with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Biogenesis Color Mod
You can download the Color Mod at the Biogenesis main site too (included in the main download now). You also find the sourcecode there.
If you want to post a review, remember that this is only a modification, so comment on my changes, not on the simulation.
Original project by Joan Queralt Molina:
Includes Tyler Colemans "Features Mod":
Biogenesis discussion forum:
Biogenesis runs faster (at least for myself) if you open a Google Chrome window (don´t know why :D)
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biogenesiscolor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.