This is the Linux app named Bitburner whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bitburner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Welcome to Bitburner, a cyberpunk-themed incremental RPG! The game takes place in a dark, dystopian future. The year is 2077. Bitburner is a programming-based incremental game that revolves around hacking and cyberpunk themes. Bitburner is a programming-based incremental game that revolves around hacking and cyberpunk themes. The game is currently in the early beta stage of development. Bitburner is a cyberpunk-themed incremental RPG where you, the player, take the role of an unknown hacker in a dark, dystopian world. When a mysterious hacker called jump3R messages you, he/she confirms your suspicions that there is something wrong with the world around you. Now, aided by jump3R, you embark on a quest to gain money and power by any means necessary, in the hopes that this will lead to uncovering the secrets that you’ve been searching for.
- Programming-based incremental game
- Revolves around hacking and cyberpunk themes
- Currently in the early beta stage of development
- The game can be played online or installed through Steam
- The in-game documentation is generated from the TypeScript definitions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitburner.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.