This is the Linux app named BizTalk Monitord whose latest release can be downloaded as BizTalkMonitordv.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BizTalk Monitord with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- PHP based
- Ajax - One site loads all
- Easy to install
- Fast loading
- Single database - almost no traffic to BizTalk database
- Multi enviorment friendly
- Complete LIVE montior - live feeding from all enviorments in one view
- Easy to open folders and verify WCF based services
- Loads last 5 messages passed if host has tracking turned on
- user access
- monitor fileshares
- Easy to send deviations
- SMS alert if ports are down
- Monitor suspended and active messages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/biztalkmonitord/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.