This is the Linux app named BlaatSchaap Coding Projects whose latest release can be downloaded as librescrobbler.wa.1.1.8.build.613.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlaatSchaap Coding Projects with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BlaatSchaap Coding Projects
Various coding projects by the members of the BlaatSchaap Website. The latest project is a multi-scrobbler that will scrobble to both last.fm en libre.fm. Another project is a modular IRC bot. both protocol and other functionality are loadable plugina.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Non-interactive (Daemon), Win32 (MS Windows)
C, C++, Delphi/Kylix, PHP, Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dgcshell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.