This is the Linux app named Black Chocobo whose latest release can be downloaded as Black_Chocobo-v1.14.0-win64-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Black Chocobo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Black Chocobo is a FF7 save game editor written in Qt. Available for Windows, Linux + Mac Os. A Full Featured Save Editor, Black Chocobo contains All The features you would expect and more.
- Open All Kinds Of FF7 Save Formats
- Convert To Different Save Game Formats / Regions
- New Game + From your Old Saves
- Copy and paste save slots across file loads.
- Import and Export Character Stat Files.
- Edit: Character Stats, Items, Materia,Chocobos
- Export non FF7 saves From psx virtual memcards
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blackchocobo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.