This is the Linux app named Blazor whose latest release can be downloaded as NET5.0Preview2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blazor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Blazor works in all modern web browsers, including mobile browsers
- Blazor code executing on the server has the flexibility to do anything you would normally do on the server
- Blazor apps can use existing .NET libraries, thanks to .NET Standard
- .NET Standard allows the same code and libraries to be used on the server, in the browser, or anywhere you write .NET code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blazor.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.