This is the Linux app named BlueFusion whose latest release can be downloaded as bluefusion-0.2.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlueFusion with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The BlueFusion package consists of a Java SocketServer and a Flash Client which can execute basic file functions such as write to files, delete files, copy files from within Flash. It is designed for XML-Files but can handle all types of plain text.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Java AWT, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bluefusion/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.