This is the Linux app named Bluetooth ad-hoc network simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as bluehoc2.0-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bluetooth ad-hoc network simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bluetooth ad-hoc network simulator
BlueHoc is an open source Bluetooth technology simulator. It simulates the baseband
and link layers of the Bluetooth specifications.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bluehoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.