This is the Linux app named BlueTooth at Work whose latest release can be downloaded as j2me-commons-0.1-project.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BlueTooth at Work with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BlueTooth at Work
BTLib package is a J2ME Bluetooth library usefull when developing applications for Java, Bluetooth enabled mobile devices. The other packages are individual applications utilizing BTLib. You can download any of them and run it in your mobile device.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/btw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.