This is the Linux app named Bootstrap whose latest release can be downloaded as bootstrap-5.3.2-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bootstrap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Bootstrap is an HTML, CSS, and JS framework designed for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web. It's one of the most popular front-end frameworks and for good reason: it simply makes web development faster and easier. People of all skill levels can create projects of all sizes with Bootstrap, and for all types of devices too. With Bootstrap, you get a host of nifty features such as precompiled CSS, impressive scalability, dozens of custom HTML and CSS components and more.
- Quickly get started with precompiled CSS or build on the source
- Scale websites and applications with a single code base
- Extensive and beautiful documentation for common HTML elements
- Dozens of custom HTML and CSS components
- Awesome jQuery plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootstrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.