This is the Linux app named boxspline2d whose latest release can be downloaded as 2d_bspline_0.1_beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named boxspline2d with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a hybrid Matlab-Mathematica package for the numerical/pointwise and symbolic/explicit (as a piecewise polynomial) calculation of the B-Spline supported on a given 2D domain.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boxspline2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.