This is the Linux app named BrownSauce RDF Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as brownsauce-java14-0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BrownSauce RDF Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BrownSauce RDF Browser
DESCRIPTIONA project to aggregate and present arbitrary RDF data in as pleasing a manner as possible, that is a 'semantic web browser'.
Brownsauce is a local http server; however it should be trivial to add other front
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brownsauce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.