This is the Linux app named C#Prolog whose latest release can be downloaded as C#Prolog3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C#Prolog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONC#Prolog -- A Prolog interpreter written in C#. Can easily be integrated in C# programs. Characteristics: reliable and fairly fast interpreter, command line interface, Windows-interface, builtin DCG, XML- and JSON-predicates, SQL-predicates, extendible.
- A Prolog interpreter written entirely in managed C# (3.5+ framework)
- Can easily be integrated in other C# programs
- SQL-predicates for connecting to any database supported by C#
- Predicates for reading and writing XML and JSON strings or files
- Extendible; C# developers can implement predicates for specific needs
- DCG's (Definite Clause Grammars) supported
- Prolog syntax can be adapted/enhanced if necessary (parser generator available)
- ListPatternTerm (for complex pattern matching in lists)
- Complex number handling
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cs-prolog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.