This is the Linux app named C++QED to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cppqed-2.10.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named C++QED to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
C++QED to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONC++QED is an application-programming framework for simulating open quantum dynamics in general. It has demonstrated the ability to simulate full Master equation of up to several thousand, and quantum trajectories of up to several hundred thousand dimensions.
The basic idea is to allow users to build arbitrarily complex interacting quantum systems out of free subsystems and interactions (elements), and simulate their time evolution with a number of available time-evolution drivers.
C++QEDv2 specifies a small grammar to describe composite quantum systems. Apart from providing a number of elements out of the box, there are tools which facilitate the implementation of new elements. These are being added continuously, as the need arises.
The principal concept of the design of C++QEDv2 is that all information available at compile time should be processed as such, with the help of TMP. The framework is very sensitive to performance both in computer resources and coding/design.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cppqed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.