This is the Linux app named Cadaz GNU/Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as cadaz-1.0-beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cadaz GNU/Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCadaz GNU/Linux is an operating system designed for PHP developers who always work while mobile. With Cadaz, you can carry not just your work but entire development including OS, complete server stack and development tools on a flash drive.
- USB Boot
- Fast and Lightweight
- Preconfigured Nginx, MySQL, PHP5, and Postfix
- Preconfigured Development IDE
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cadaz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.