This is the Linux app named Cambridge Rocketry Simulator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as camrocsim_3.0_src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cambridge Rocketry Simulator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cambridge Rocketry Simulator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis software allows you perform six degree of freedom simulations of High Power Rocket (HPR) and model rocket flights. Parachute descent is also simulated. 3D flight trajectories are produced as well as detailed tabular flight data. Running in Monte Carlo mode allows generates multiple possible flight paths and splash down plots, indicating the probability of landing in an area.
Peer-reviewed publication in the Journal of Open Research Software (JORS)
"Cambridge Rocketry Simulator – A Stochastic Six-Degrees-of-Freedom Rocket Flight Simulator"
Advanced End Users
Python, C++, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camrocsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.