This is the Linux app named Camicri Cube whose latest release can be downloaded as cube-188.8.131.52_32bit.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Camicri Cube with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCamicri Cube is a portable package manager (Like Synaptic and Ubuntu Software Center, but a portable one) that can be used and run in any platform (Windows, Apt-Based Linux Distributions), online and offline, in flashdrive or any removable devices without installing anything. It enables you to download Linux Applications in any computer, and installs it back to your original computer. It is developed in hope that it become useful to offline Linux users community and to make Linux applications easier to download and install.
- Creates and open projects in Linux and Windows (open only)
- Download and update repositories
- Search specific package/application
- List down packages
- Filter packages (All, Installed, Upgradable, Downloaded, Broken, Specific Category)
- View package information and available screenshot
- Build package dependencies (Find all packages needed to be installed also)
- Download packages (both Linux and Windows) using Aria2 and Axel
- Download package updates (both Linux and Windows)
- Using apt-get or dpkg for installation process
- Installing packages (Linux with superuser privileges)
- Finding and installing downloaded packages with complete dependencies
- Cleaning not needed downloaded packages
- Updating project status (Linux)
- Updating computer's status by transferring downloaded repositories to it (Linux with superuser privileges)
- Add-APT-Repository feature added. You can now add PPA address format directly to cube
- Supports 64 bit architecture
- Supports Translations
- Share your installed applications to any computer using Cube App Share
- Get host computer's repositories for your project
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/camicricube/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.