This is the Linux app named CASMR CSS whose latest release can be downloaded as equinox-SDK-KeplerSR1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CASMR CSS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Source code content for Open Source packages used by the CASMR Stream Server (CSS). The code download portion of the Digicipher II system has been extended outside of the DAC 6000 and is now provided by CASMR 100. The code download functionality can be delivered simultaneously by both the DAC 6000 and CASMR 100. This is made possible by the introduction of the CASMR Stream Server, which is comprised of the RADD 6000 and data stream server functionality. The CSS multiplexes the DAC 6000 and CASMR 100 control streams and code object streams into a single combined out-of-band transport multiplex so the terminal can acquire them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/casmr-css.arris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.