This is the Linux app named cc-tool whose latest release can be downloaded as cc-tool-0.26-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cc-tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONcc-tool provides support for Texas Instruments CC Debugger for Linux OS in order to program 8051-based System-On-Chip devices: CC254x CC253x CC243x CC251x CC111x
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cctool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.