This is the Linux app named chdh - egregore source whose latest release can be downloaded as egregore_source_2.0_osx.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chdh - egregore source with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chdh - egregore source
DESCRIPTIONThis is an adaptation of the software used by chdh for the performance egregore in 2011-2013. It is based on five different audiovisual instruments made of chaotic and physical modeling algorithms that you can directly control. They have been remotely controlled live by chdh the 27th may 2015.
You can play, adapt, and use this audiovisual instrument for yourself. It is based on physical modeling and chaotic algorithms entirely build in the Pure Data software.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chdh-egregore/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.