This is the Linux app named ChessShell for PC/Mac/Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as workspace.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChessShell for PC/Mac/Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChessShell for PC/Mac/Linux
DESCRIPTIONA GUI frontend for the ChessShell API
- Chess database
- Native chess game database
- chess position database
- pgn import
- pgn export
- bookmark position
- training mode
- import position
- export position
- search for games
- analysis engine support
- copy games between databases
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chessshellforpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.