This is the Linux app named ChipKit Network whose latest release can be downloaded as Network-r8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChipKit Network with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a new object-oriented networking stack for the ChipKit UNO32 and MAX32 boards. It currently supports just the ENC28J60 ethernet chip, but could easily be expanded to include other network chips. It offers a full network stack, with TCP and UDP, along with the ability to have multiple ethernet connections. Multiple sockets across multiple protocols are also possible.
It has been designed to have a very simple interface to take a lot of the drudgery out of ENC28J60 programming.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chipkitnetwork/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.