This is the Linux app named Chmuk whose latest release can be downloaded as chmuk-0.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chmuk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A really wonderful software to visualise and analyse GPS traces in many different ways (speed and elevation variation, etc.), with different background maps (hiking map, road map, orienteering map, aerial image, cycling map, etc.). It is possible to make KML exports.
- Visualise GPS data (GPX, TCX) in many different ways
- Display various charts of GPS data (like elevation profiles)
- Display background raster images (maps, aerial photos, orienteering maps, etc.)
- Compute statistics on GPS data
- Correct elevation data using Google Map Elevation web service
- Export as KML
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chmuk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.