This is the Linux app named Chordalysis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Chordalysis.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chordalysis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chordalysis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION===== Project moved to https://github.com/fpetitjean/Chordalysis =====
Log-linear analysis is the statistical method used to capture multi-way relationships between variables. However, due to its exponential nature, previous approaches did not allow scale-up to more than a dozen variables.
We present here Chordalysis, a log-linear analysis method for big data. Chordalysis exploits recent discoveries in graph theory by representing complex models as compositions of triangular structures, also known as chordal graphs. Chordalysis makes it possible to discover the structure of datasets with thousands of variables on a standard desktop computer.
Associated papers at ICDM 2013, ICDM 2014 and SDM 2015 can be found at http://www.francois-petitjean.com/Research/
YourKit is supporting Chordalysis open source project with its full-featured Java Profiler.
YourKit is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. http://www.yourkit.com
- Reveals the structure of high-dimensional data
- Log-linear analysis for high-dimensional data
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chordalysis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.