This is the Linux app named Chords - Sheet Music Editor and Player whose latest release can be downloaded as Chords.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chords - Sheet Music Editor and Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chords - Sheet Music Editor and Player
DESCRIPTIONMIDI playback and sheet music editor. Oriented for guitars, it shows chord and scale diagrams. It also allows adding chords and scales to sheet music. It supports multiple track playback, and it will support printing, and playback from .dls files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chords/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.