This is the Linux app named Cicerone Information Portal whose latest release can be downloaded as cicerone_v1.4_RC1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cicerone Information Portal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cicerone Information Portal
Cicerone is a multi-platform, multi-server, multi-database, web-based corporate information system like no other. Completely web-driven and accessible through any 4.x web browser, Cicerone allows your company to create and maintain information on the fly
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, System Administrators, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cicerone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.