This is the Linux app named CIG-P to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CIG-P_V1.1.win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CIG-P to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CIG-P to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCIG-P is a higher order visualization tool for AP-MS which generates intuitive circular diagrams for visually appealing final representation of AP-MS data. CIG-P can be used to compare a) different AP-MS datasets of various baits or b) a particular bait under various perturbations (lenticular section CIG-P). The output of CIG-P is a simple and intuitively easy to grasp visualization of a complex dataset.
CIG-P: Cicular Interaction Graph for Proteomics
Previously known as PIVOT (Protein Interaction Visualization and Observation Tool)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cig-p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.