This is the Linux app named Cisco TMS PhoneBook - PHP Version whose latest release can be downloaded as phonebookv1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cisco TMS PhoneBook - PHP Version with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cisco TMS PhoneBook - PHP Version
Add the possibility to search and call endpoints from Cisco Meeting Management or from Cisco Endpoints (SX10/SX20/Codec Plus/Spark Room/Etc) without having a Cisco TMS (TelePresence Management Suite) server.
Cisco didn't include a phone-book or the possibility to create a new video-conference from CMM. Those functions are still in the old TMS server where you need to buy a license for every endpoint you add...
Anyway, this tool emulates the TMS PhoneBook and allows you to search and add new participants to a existing conference. The search is regular expression and the filter compare the user query with the endpoint name or H323/SIP dial string from the database.
All you need is a Web server (tested with apache) with PHP and "RewriteEngine on" to make it work
Optionally you can use a SQL server to have a real database, but I used a simple array as db.
- CMM / Endpoints Phone-Book without a real TMS server
- Possibility to add participants from CMM by searching a database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cisco-cmm-phonebook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.