This is the Linux app named Cisco voice web interface whose latest release can be downloaded as cvlg-beta-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cisco voice web interface with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cisco voice web interface
Cisco voice web interface is a web tool designed to help maintaining VoIP on cisco platforms.
Based on a set of perl parser's it now allow's to perform quite all operation's needed to check voice call's. In close future planned to add dial-peer crea
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cvlg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.