This is the Linux app named cl-unit-test whose latest release can be downloaded as cl-unit-test_0.7.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cl-unit-test with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSimple unit test utility for Common Lisp. Utility's unit tests are implemented with the utlity itself and unit tests cover 100% of the code.
- Fully tested by itself.
- Integrates to ASDF.
- asserts, tests and test files can be evaluated individually.
- Tests are not defined as functions and assertions are executed when tests are evaluated.
- reporting can be modified to meet user needs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cl-unit-test/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.