This is the Linux app named Clanwar managing/broadcasting (IRC-)Bot whose latest release can be downloaded as cwbot-20030403.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clanwar managing/broadcasting (IRC-)Bot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Clanwar managing/broadcasting (IRC-)Bot
The goal is to develop a bot that sits on irc and manages clanwars in the internal channel of a clan. the bot should also be able to broadcast clanwars to irc-channels. DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS NEEDED!!!
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Console/Terminal
C++, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cwbot.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.