This is the Linux app named CLIChart to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as clichart-0.5.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CLIChart to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CLIChart to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONCLIChart is for quick summarising and visualisation of data, especially from system logs. It extracts summary data from text files, and generates simple charts from tabular data on the command line (CLI). Charts can be displayed in a window or saved.
- Display charts in a window, save them to disk (JPEG or PNG), or both
- Accept data in comma- or whitespace-separated formats
- Read data from a file, or have it piped into its standard input
- Display XY line charts, with the X axis based on dates, times or values. The Y axis must be simple values (integer or decimal)
- Use interactively, or drive via scripts
- Generate summary data based on counts, averages, minimum, maximum of input fields
- Generate summary data based on discrete values
- Generate aggregates and histograms from tabular data
- Merge tabular data from multiple sources
- Operate in CLI server mode, generating 1 or more charts based on commands passed via standard in (either from another script, or from a command file)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clichart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.