This is the Linux app named Click whose latest release can be downloaded as 8.1.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Click with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Click is a Python package for creating beautiful command line interfaces in a composable way with as little code as necessary. It’s the “Command Line Interface Creation Kit”. It’s highly configurable but comes with sensible defaults out of the box. It aims to make the process of writing command line tools quick and fun while also preventing any frustration caused by the inability to implement an intended CLI API. Click in three points, arbitrary nesting of commands, automatic help page generation, supports lazy loading of subcommands at runtime. Comes with useful common helpers (getting terminal dimensions, ANSI colors, fetching direct keyboard input, screen clearing, finding config paths, launching apps and editors, etc.). Click actually implements its own parsing of arguments and does not use optparse or argparse following the optparse parsing behavior. Click is designed to be fun and customizable but not overly flexible.
- It automatically generates nicely formatted help pages
- You can get the library directly from PyPI
- Supports implementation of Unix/POSIX command line conventions
- Supports loading values from environment variables out of the box
- Support for prompting of custom values
- Supports file handling out of the box
- Is fully nestable and composable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/click.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.