This is the Linux app named CLINT Command Interface to System Calls whose latest release can be downloaded as clint-sc-src.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CLINT Command Interface to System Calls with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CLINT Command Interface to System Calls
DESCRIPTIONSystem calls command line utilties for Linux and all POSIX based operating systems. Allows direct command line access to many popular kernel system calls in text format. Makes a great internals teaching tool for operating systems.
- 231 Systems Programming calls and example shell scripts for use.
- Includes nearly complete set as teaching tools.
- Adds systems calls functions to your shell scripts.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clint-sc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.