This is the Linux app named Clipper whose latest release can be downloaded as clipper_ver6.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clipper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Clipper library performs clipping and offsetting for both lines and polygons. All four boolean clipping operations are supported - intersection, union, difference and exclusive-or. Polygons can be of any shape including self-intersecting polygons.
1 Aug 2021:
Since it's been some time since the last update, some may be wondering if I no longer plan further updates. I do have an update in the works (see the sandbox folder under 'Code' above) but I also have health problems that slow me down. Anyhow I do hope to get Clipper2 released sometime this year.
- Line and polygon clipping - intersection, union, difference & xor
- Line and polygon offsetting with 3 types of joining - miter, square and round
- Polygons can be of any shape, including self-intersecting polygons
- Minkowski Addition and Minkowski Difference functions included
- The library is written in Delphi, C++, C# and Python
- Comprehensive documentation
- Demos use AGG, Cairo, OpenGL, GDI+ & Graphics32 graphics libraries
- The library is significantly faster than commercial alternatives
- Third-party modules for Perl, Ruby and Python languages
C#, Python, C++, Delphi/Kylix, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polyclipping/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.