This is the Linux app named clish whose latest release can be downloaded as lub-0.7.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named clish with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A modular framework for implementing a CISCO-like CLI on a *NIX system. Arbitary command menus and actions can be defined using XML files. This software handles the user interaction, and forks the appropriate system commands to perform any actions.
Developers, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
C, C++, Tcl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clish/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.