This is the Linux app named ClouDAT whose latest release can be downloaded as coudat-code-ad0f2ed4157819c6f2f6917af229f75fa6c73e7d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClouDAT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe ClouDAT tool supports tasks for planning an Information Security Management System (ISMS) cloud services that accords to ISO 27001. For this purpose the ClouDAT tool provides several editors in form of eclipse plugins that allow the measuring of the needed information. Furthermore it enables the generation of parts of the needed documentation for an ISO 27001 ISMS.
In the context of the planning of an ISO 27001 ISMS the ClouDAT tool provides functionality for the following tasks:
1. Specification of ISMS scope
2. Identification of assets
3. Risk analysis
4. Risk treatment
5. Statement of Applicability
6. Acceptance of residual risks
Some tasks are supported by a pattern based approach. Here the ClouDAT tool provides a graphical pattern named Cloud System Analysis Pattern (CSAP) for specifying the ISMS scope. For the risk analysis textual patterns for threats and corresponding security requirements are provided. Users are also able to create their own patterns.
- Graphical editor for pattern based specification of the ISMS scope
- Graphical editor for designing a pattern for the ISMS scope
- Text editor for defining threat patterns and security requirement patterns
- Text editor for instantiating threat patterns and security requirement patterns
- Graphical editor for asset identification
- Text editor for risk analysis
- Text editor for Statement of Applicability
- Generation of documentation in PDF format
- Validity checks
End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coudat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.