This is the Linux app named Cluster Orchestrator whose latest release can be downloaded as AgentIntegration.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cluster Orchestrator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Orchestrator server is responsible for distribution and launch of simple apply/rollback shell scripts in a particular order across multiple servers . If for any reason deployment is failing at a particular stage the process will stop and you can rollback any changes done until then.
In case you want to deploy your code or just call your preferred DSC client to apply the configuration locally the Orchestrator can be a handy tool.
The operation can be started manually or scheduled, depending on your needs.
In terms of audit and trace capabilities, the system is collecting all console output of your shell scripts from all servers and saves the logs centrally for review.
- Web Based
- Windows support
- Linux Support
- MySQL database
Unix Shell, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/serverorchestrator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.